Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dumpster

So, we headed up to the cabin over Memorial Day weekend with a long list of things to accomplish.  One of the most important things on our list was to clean out the cabin of the unwanted items.  The previous owners left quite a bit of furniture.  Use your imagination to smell the mold and mildew in these.  To be honest, I was almost afraid to touch them...  just didn't know what would come out of a sleeper sofa that has been left in a basement for 20 years!  Yikes!

Thankfully, I didn't see any critters living in them.

All of the wood items were dragged into the yard for the boys to destroy.  They managed to smash a changing table, two bookcases and a dresser.  They managed all this without smashing themselves!  Thank goodness because I am not sure where the closest hospital is at!




We had a 20 yard dumpster delivered on Friday morning and to be honest, I didn't think that we would fill the think up.  To my surprise, I was wrong!



Check out those gorgeous plaid couches!


No comments:

Post a Comment